OSSC Odia Translator Syllabus 2019: All the candidates those who applied or the post of Odisha Odia translator they are informed that the department had released the syllabus for the exam. Before seeing the syllabus it is important that you know each and every detail about the exam. We are here providing you the news relating to the exam. The exam is conducted by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. This is a recruitment authority of the state whose main job is to recruit the candidates on the basis of the eligibility and the qualification of the candidates. We are here providing you the information on the OSSC Odia Translator Syllabus 2019.
OSSC Odia Translator Syllabus 2019
The conducting authority will soon release the related information about the exam but till now the syllabus is released you can now check it in the article below. With the syllabus, you also need to check the exam pattern also. Through this, you also get the idea of how many questions will each section have and what are the maximum required marks.
|Name of Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Odia Translator|
|Number Of Vacancies||62 Post|
|Exam Date||Soon Declare|
Every year this SSC Department of Odisha release the notification for the exam for teh various post of the department.Check the OSSC Translator Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam is divided in 4 parts.
- The first two exams will be an objective exam.
- Negative marking is applicable in the exam and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.
- The 4 sections of the exam will have General Awareness Quantitative aptitude and English Comprehension and General Intelligence.
- You will have 200 exam and for it, you will have 1 hour (60 minutes).
- For the physically handicapped candidates, the time duration is 80 minutes.
OSSC Translator Exam Solved Paper pdf Download 2019
Along with the syllabus, you can also have the previous year’s question paper also. These question papers can help the student to prepare properly for the exam. As they will understand what will be the difficulty of the question in the exam.
- Alphanumeric Series,
- Blood Relations,
- Direction Sense,
- Alphabet Test,
- Seating Arrangement,
- Coded Inequalities
- Input Output
- Data Interpretation,
- Number Systems,
- Profit & Loss,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest,
- Time & Distance,
- Work & Time
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Spotting the Error,
- Para jumbles,
- Reading Comprehension,
- Match the following words and Phrases
- Prefix and Suffix
- Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture, etc.)
- Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Important Schemes
- People in the news
Best of Luck Guys. We hope you all doing well in the written examination. If anyone of you has any suggestion for us share your thoughts in the commenting