OPSC Municipal Administrative Services Syllabus 2019: The Odisha Public Service Commission had earlier issued a recruitment notification for the post of Municipal Administrative Services. This is a very respectable post as it is related to the state affairs relating to the administrative department. The notification was issued by the Odisha Public Service Commission which is a state legislative body of a government they are responsible for providing the job to the eligible candidates by any means so that the work can be done in an effective and efficient manner. We are here providing you with the information related to the OPSC Municipal Administrative Services Syllabus 2019.
OPSC Municipal Administrative Services Syllabus 2019
The both the paper of exam are of General Studies but the syllabus for each one will be different. One is about the general knowledge of the state and the other will be of the General knowledge of the world and the current affairs. Check the article below for Odisha Administrative Syllabus 2019
General Studies – Paper I
- Current events of National & International importance
- History of India & Indian National Movement
- India and World Geography
- Indian Polity
- General issue on environment Ecology
- General Science
- Public Policy
- Bio Diversity and Climate Change
- Economic and Social Development
- Political System
- Bio Diversity
- Social Sector Initiatives
General Studies – Paper II
- India and the World
- Foreign Affairs
- External Security
- Indian Economy
- International Affairs
- International Institutions
- Science & Technology
- Space Technology
- Statistical Analysis
- Indian Polity & Governance
- National & International Current Events
- General Science
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology
- History Of India & Indian National Movement
- World & Indian Geography
- Economic & Social Development
Below there are certain details about the exam which can also be very beneficial for you.
|Organizers||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||OPSC Municipal Administrative Services|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Odisha Municipal Service Exam Pattern 2019
Along with the syllabus of the exam, you need to have the idea about how the pattern of the exam will be. This will provide you with information about the exam like how much marks will each section of the paper contains. you can know about your weaker sections of the exam and in which art you need to focus to get good marks. Check The Odisha MAS Exam syllabus 2019.
- The written exam is divided into two parts and the candidates will be selected on the basis of that exam.
- The exam will cover General Awareness, English Language.
- The main exam will be objective in nature
- There are a total of 200 questions in the exam and each question carries 1 marks.
- Each question will have 1 mark so the exam will be of total 400 marks
- The final merit list will be made on the basis of the marks attained in this exam.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours long.
- The exam will be bilingual in Hindi and English
Best of Luck Guys. We hope you all doing well in the written examination. If anyone of you has any suggestion for us to share your thoughts in the comment section below.