Download CTET 2018 Online Application Form, CBSE CTET Exam Date : CBSE’s Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) application process will start from August 1. According to the declaration made by CBSE, all the information related to the application process will be released on August 1 at the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in. After this the candidates can apply online only by visiting the official website of CTET. The last date for applying is August 27. After this, the time for payment of fees will start from 3 pm on August 30. We will providing here CBSE CTET 2018 Online Application Form Submission Process.
CTET 2018 Online Application Form
While issuing instructions, the CBSE said that carefully review the notification before applying the candidature. The CTET exam will have two papers and both will be done in different sessions. Paper 1 is for teachers from class 1 to 5, whereas the papers are held for teachers from Class X to VIII. According to the information, the CBSE CTET 2018 Exam Application process for this examination will start from June 22. But due to some reasons this avoided. With this, the examination was announced to be held on 16th September. But due to the progress of the application process, the date of examination can now go further. Application Fee For CBSE CTET Exam 2018.
- General And OBC (Single Subject) : Rs. 700/-
- SC , ST And PH (Single Subject) : Rs. 350/-
- General And OBC (Both Paper) : Rs. 1200/-
- SC , ST And PH (Both Paper ) : Rs. 600/-
CBSE CTET Exam Date 2018
Before filling out your application form carefully read this recruitment notice carefully and see all the information mentioned in it and if you are eligible for this recruitment. Then you fill out your application form. If you are not eligible for this recruitment, please do not fill out your form. Because your form will be rejigged. Under the age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee etc.
- CTET Online Application Start : 01 August 2018
- CTET Registration Last Date : 27 August 2018
- CTET Fee Payment Last Date : 30 August 2018
- CTET Exam Date : 16 September 2018
- CTET Admit Card Available : September 2018
How to Fill CTET 2018 Online Application Form 2018
- First of all, the candidates will go to the official website – https://ctet.nic.in
- After this, the candidate will read his official information carefully.
- And then click on the online application.
- Then fill all the necessary and important details
- Upload all document photos and signatures
- And then pay the application fee through online mode (debit card / credit card / netbanking)
- After this submit the online application form.
- After this, take out the print out of the application, this will be your future.
Online application Applying available shortly ! Candidates have to save this page by press CTRL + D.