Download AGRICET 2018 Expected Cutoff Marks-Minimum Qualifying Marks : Are you one of them those who are going to be appear for the Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET) which is scheduled on July 29, 2018. So applicants those who have already filled the application for the given recruitment are ready to sit in the written examination. Candidates those have cleared the written exam will get into admission into 4 years B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture through this AGRICET 2018. Applicants those who are participating in the examination are searching for the Expected Cutoff Marks For AGRICET 2018.
AGRICET 2018 Expected Cutoff Marks
Total Number of Seats to number of seats into colleges are 112 (97 for Agriculture Diploma holders a
Organic Farming Diploma holders). Candidates those who have appearing in the examination need to get the minimum qualifying marks. The Minimum qualifying marks for the AGRICET 2018 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed.
AGRICET Passing Cutoff Analysis
- The total marks secured in AGRICET-2018
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- SSC Overall Grade Point
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being
given preference over the younger.
- When you enter in the Home Page Find the Link given for the AGRICET Cutoff 2018.
- Open the Link in a New Tab.
- Cutoff will be appear in your PC.
- Save the Cutoff for the Future Purpose.
Here is Our Education Portal Uttarakhand Results for all the Updates Regarding Recruitment, Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List, Admit Card. If you want to ask any query you can sent it to the commenting Section Below.